Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ceridwen - Artbymiran


I am very honored that  MiRan asked me to be a Guest Designer for her group. Today I used Ceridwen, which can be found here :Ceridwen.  I first colored her in purple and then decided that I wanted her to look more "airy" so I went with the Aqua one.   You can find all of MiRan's beautiful images in her Esty shop here: Art by Mi Ran  Please take the time to visit MiRan's Facebook page and enjoy all the beautiful work that  all the talented ladies put together.  You can find her Facebook page here: Art by Mi Ran FB group
 Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog..   Hugs...
  

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sharman! Thanks very much for GDT at artbymiran showcase blog! :)
    Both cards are so beautiful!!! Love them!
    Hugs,
    Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mi Ran for asking me. It was a honor to be asked. I hope I did not embarrass you. vicky was a hugh help Love your images as you know...

      Delete
  2. soooo gorgeous! And really happy you accepted the invitation :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky and thank you again for asking. You were so much help with this.. It was a lot of fun.... Still don't think I am worthy of being put on MiRan's page but it didn't kill me so I guess I am ok...

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards and I love the pregnant one. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete